Thursday, July 23, 2009

Half Day then off to TPC Sugarloaf


Well today will be one of the best days at work I have had in a while. Especially since the second half of the day will be spent on the golf course. I have been invited to play a round of golf at TPC Sugarloaf just outside of Atlanta, GA. I have never played there but I have walked the course a few years ago when I attended the PGA event the Bell South Classic in 2006 when Phil Mickelson won the tournament.

I will follow up with an update on my round, hopefully I don't go out there and embarrass myself. I am hoping to shoot between 80-84, right now for me that would be respectable

I have been trying to get out and play more golf this year. it was jumped started by the 9 rounds I played while I was on vacation back home in Western New York.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/portergolf


Keep on reading, and no 3 putts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog